Sunday, September 27, 2009

Raspberries Anyone?


So the weather is starting to feel more like fall these days and that means it's time to visit the local orchards. Gabriel and I went with some friends and their kids to pick raspberries in Hastings at a farm/nature center. When we first arrived the first thing we saw was a large pumpkin patch with some HUGE pumpkins. Very cool!

It was hard to get a picture of Gabriel because he was so distracted by the HUGE pumpkins.

We finally made our way to the raspberry bushes. It took him a little while but he finally decided to help picking.


"Look Mom, I found one!!"

His smile says it all.

We also found some enormous apples at the orchard. I think we will need to go back and pick them when they are ready. Yummy!

I couldn't resist the perfect photo opp... My handsome little man.


Gabriel got to pet his first baby cow. He was so excited and proud of himself after he touched it.


I think this picture sums up our entire trip. We had a great time and were so glad to spend some time in the outdoors and with some great friends. Thanks Stacey, Ken, Kelly and Gina!

No comments:

Post a Comment