He even has a cute double chin!!
He is growing so quickly and is so strong. He smiles all the time now and it just melts our hearts. He has even started having conversations with me in baby talk. I love when they look straight into your eyes and smile at you. It is just precious. Well he continues to eat well and we are getting over the gassy bouts he was having or at least I'm learning how to prevent and help him through them. His little digestive system is still working hard to adjust and he seems to be dealing with the discomfort a little better. All in all, he is a great baby and is doing wonderfully. One of his favorite things to do is lie on the floor in Gabriel's room and watches him play. For some reason when I put him down in there so I can change Gabriel or get him dressed, Raphael lies there calmly and just stares at Gabriel. It is adorable. I can't wait until Raphael is older and they can play together. So much fun to look forward to!
Cuteness!
ReplyDelete