While Enrique's parents were here for Thanksgiving our oldest Gabriel was lucky enough to go on a helicopter tour of Seattle with his papi and abuelo. At his age he loves cars, airplanes, and yes, helicopters. I was actually a little nervous at the thought of my baby going up in a helicopter because who knows what could have happened and of course I was thinking the worse. Among other things I kept thinking he would cry the entire time, be freaking out or worse yet he would throw up all over the place (he had just eaten lunch). But I was wrong on all accounts. Enrique told me that he cried a little when they were getting in the helicopter because he was the first to go in and Enrique wasn't in there yet but once they were air bound he had a blast. I guess he wouldn't stop talking the entire way. We could sum up his experience with this one picture.
Priceless! Here are a few more pictures from their flight.
What a great experience! Wish I could have gone. :)
ReplyDelete