Saturday, August 28, 2010

Raphael, Three Months

Here are some pictures of my cute little guy when he was three months old.
Muaaaa!!  It looks like he is planning something.
At three months he started grabbing for things around him.  This was actually the first time I saw him reaching for something in front of him and actually making contact.  That is why the camera is focusing on his hand.
I had caught him right as he woke up from a nap.  Hence the look on his face like, "what are you doing mami?" 
Then I got some smiles! 
Love, love this picture and the next one too! 
He has an adorable smile and it never stops.  This is one little face I can wake up to every morning, no matter what time it may be. 
This was my horrid attempt to take my own three month pictures of Raphael.  As you can see I didn't have a great backdrop and he is not sitting up on his own yet so he kept slumping over and falling down.  But this is what I got. 
Here are a few pictures of Gabriel (2 yrs) and Raphael (3 months).
I love the look on Raphael's face.  Gabriel was having a good ole time laughing but at the same time scaring Raphael.  All my pictures in this photo shoot have Raphael looking like this.  So funny!

1 comment:

  1. I wish we lived closer to your family. Andrew and I are crossing our fingers that he gets accepted to a medical school in Washington!

    ReplyDelete