Friday, January 1, 2010

Our Christmas Gift

So the biggest present that we received for Christmas this year was a new job for my husband in Seattle, Washington. Christmas was on Friday and we had movers at our house on Monday packing up all our things to transport to our new home in Seattle. I have never taken my Christmas decorations down so soon after Christmas but I didn't really have a choice this year.

Our move went very smooth which was a blessing seeing as I was 33 weeks pregnant. What an experience having a moving company come to your home, pack, load and transport all of your possessions. It took the movers less than two days to pack and load everything. Amazing! We had our flight booked to Seattle on the third day and off we went. Although our flight was delayed almost two hours out of Minneapolis, we had a smooth flight and we made it to our temporary apartment in downtown Seattle. Here are a few pictures of the view from our apartment. We are right on the Puget Sound.

We will be in our temporary apartment until next week when our things are delivered. I can't wait to move into our home and get settled in. I'll have to post pictures soon of the the new house. I'm most excited about having a fenced backyard that Gabriel can go play in. I think he is excited about that too. :) Well that's it for now but I'll be sure to update soon.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! Congrats. We will for sure come to visit you there. We love Seattle. One of our favorite places.

    ReplyDelete