So we are still anticipating the arrival of baby Espin and are hoping it will be any day now. Monday I will be 42 weeks so we better get crackin...Anyways, I still try to get out as much as possible because sitting around the house just waiting for it to happen is not working. Last night we went out to dinner and we were able to capture on video Gabriel saying mami and papi for the first time. Up until now he has always called us mama and papa. Enrique was so proud and excited. The video quality isn't the best, but it is still so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope right as I'm typing this you are in labor... but I know it totally sucks to be past your due date. Ella was 11 days past. Hang in there! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
ReplyDelete