We are happy to welcome our newest addition to our family, Raphael Enrique. He was born on Sunday, February 28, 2010 at 6:11pm. He is a strong, healthy baby weighing in at 8lb 4oz and measuring 21 1/2 in long.
Here is Gabriel seeing his little brother for the first time. He was really excited and the excitement and his energy hasn't stopped since.
Proud big brother!
Hello Raphael! He looks so much like Gabriel when he was born. It is the Espin nose and the fact that he is wearing the same hat that Gabriel did the day he was born. I didn't have the clothes out yet and that is what the midwife picked out. Too funny.
Congrats. That is so exciting! I can't believe how much alike they both look. Wow! I wonder if that will change as he develops into his one little self. Melissa, you look amazing. I can't believe how great you look after just having a baby especially going over as far as you did. Yeah! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Raphael is adorable and Gabriel looks so proud! We think of your family often and miss you!
ReplyDelete