On Monday Raphael had his 1 week appointment with the doctor so we had to bundle him up and head out into the great world...more scary for me than him I'm sure. I meant to bring the camera and capture some pictures at the doctor's office but I forgot so all I have are some pictures of him in his car seat for the first time that I took when we got home. I was really nervous going in the car because Gabriel at this age just screamed the whole time in the car until I reached 50 mph then he would calm down...not a good thing in traffic...but Raphael was great. He slept the entire way there and back. Of this I was so very grateful as I was by myself and I'm not sure I would have made it without breaking down in tears the whole trip...gotta love all these hormones!
So anyways, everything checked out great for Raphael. His umbilical cord fell off the morning of his appointment, thank heavens! It had been hanging on by a thread for two days and it is so much easier changing him and carrying him around without having to worry about yanking it off. He has actually gained some weight and weighs 8lbs 7oz now and besides his constant peeling he is healthy and strong. Again I wish I had some pictures but these will have to do...
He was starting to wake up in this picture...I love the faces!
Congrats Again! Sounds like Raphael is growing and doing very well. The video of Gabriel was adorable...what a fun game!
ReplyDelete